Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bold Fashion Statement

Last night I think I had a fashion epiphany.  I decided to combine the simple outfit consisting of jeans and a white tank top with bold, impossible-to-miss hot pink Doc Marten boots. But then...I was inspired to take it just one step further.  The end result was the picture above.  A white tank top and dark skinny jeans with hot pink boots and a very visible, matching bra.  I feel like girls today are ashamed or embarrassed by their undergarments.  I also figured...if you're going to spend $50 on a garment, you may as well be able to show it off somehow. 

The overall reaction was shock and interest.  I received a few compliments from girls who would totally wear this outfit, but I also received menacing glares from people who either didn't like the outfit for some reason, or were jealous (I couldn't tell).

No comments:

Post a Comment